The deadlines for the submission process will be as follows:
- Call for papers (1st January 2018)
- Paper submission deadline (15th of March 2018)
- Notification of paper acceptance (1st of May2018)
- Registration deadline (1st of June 2018)
- Conference dates (28th-29th June 2018)
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
The papers have to be submitted by the main author via EasyChair using the following link:
The template can be found here:
REVIEW OF COMPLETE PAPERS
The complete papers must go through a double-blind review process (the manuscripts submitted for review must NOT include the authors’ name and details). The papers accepted must be revised before their publication in the Conference proceedings.
CRITERIA FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS OF PAPERS
Oral presentations will be 10 minutes long plus 5 minutes for discussion and questions. The criteria for the acceptance of papers will be as follows:
- Scientific and technological interest: level of innovation, advancement of knowledge, relationship with the topic areas of the conference, originality of the proposal
- Interest for/applicability to the sector
- Technical quality: composition, clarity, technical argumentation, etc.
- Cooperation: participation of different organizations (universities, research centres, businesses, etc).
Conference Proceedings will be available on the first day of the Conference and they will be edited by the University of Murcia in a volume with ISBN.
JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUE
Authors of selected papers from DATALEB'18 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to a special issue published on Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing journal (JCR Impact Factor: 1.899)
The registration fee is 150€ and includes the conference reception dinner at the Royal Casino.
The registration is opened for attendants and can be done going to this link.